 General / 38729
Re: NBA
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 30 Sep 2002 03:48:44 GMT

In lugnet.general, Jeffrey M. Szklennik writes:

One could argue that Snape's magical abilities could make him
'different' enough from human to get away with a different color.  Did
snape's head glow in the books/movie?  that would explain the feature
(I've obviously not read/seen HP any books or movies).

Nope...my best guess for the use of the glow-in-the-dark plastic on Snape's
head is that LEGO was following the book characterization of him: "greasy
black hair, a hooked nose, and sallow skin". The use of the glow-in-the-dark
head got the waxy, grey complexion thing across.

Either that, or they really DID mix up Snape with Peeves the poltergeist,
who could have glowed as a play feature I suppose.

Matt