 General / 38706
Re: This topic sounds familiar... (was Re: NBA)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 28 Sep 2002 10:51:40 GMT

I think that TLC is very, very afraid that things might get out of hands
once they do such a thing. A few jears ago a Polish artist created -as a
work of art- a line of sets of wich you could build the components of a
concentration camp. This incident scared the pants of the LEGO guys.
Supose someone would post on its website a getto neighbourhood versus a rich
suburb, both populated with (and thus creating a false image) mono skin
toned minifigs. Or that some mentaly deprived person decides to recreate
with our beloved minifigs the horrible possy scenes in the U.S.A. we know so
well from photos. Bad rolegame playing from every compexion to every other
complexion would become possible with LEGO. I would hate to see such things
happen.

With friendly greetings, M. Moolhuysen.