 General / 38728
Re: This topic sounds familiar... (was Re: NBA)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 30 Sep 2002 03:32:54 GMT

In lugnet.general, Mike Petrucelli writes:

I disagree, using yellow for Lando, Mace, etc. would be no more silly than
Luke, Han, Obi-wan, etc. already look in bright yellow.  When TLC announced the
Star Wars licence I had hoped they would make the characters skin toned but
leave non-licenced figs bright yellow.  Instead they chose to use bright
yellow for Star Wars.  I hate double standards, either all figs in a
gived theme should bright yellow or all should be skin tones.

-Mike Petrucelli

I completely agree here too.

yes-man Jeff  ;)