 General / 38683
38682  |  38684
Subject:
Hmm...what the?!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 27 Sep 2002 03:21:32 GMT

Hey, I recently got another chance to check
brickshelf recently and came upon a picture
of a somewhat odd lego helmet.

Anyway, I checked peeron for this part, but
it didn't come up, so I'm guessing it was
a custom or mod, one of the two.

(if) this part can be found in a set, could anyone tell
me where to get one? These could be quite useful for my lego
faction. :)

<<_Matt Hein_>>
Fellow lego enthusiast