 General / 36807
Re: Stealing Brickshelf MOC's
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 15 May 2002 16:31:33 GMT

Someone else seems to have had a problem with this whole situation too. The
gallery in question is no where to be found and the accusational images the
2 VLC people posted ( rightly so imho )are erased as well. I agree that it
was a misunderstanding about ownership and this was someone's collection of
images they like, not so much they were claiming authorship. * hides his
teragigs of downloaded lego piccies *
Free Napster!!
Joseph

Yup it seems the situation has resolved itself. This was quite the
discussion last night on the VLC list. I think it was more of an
misunderstanding than stealing. The person who took the pics into their own
gallery apparently operates  (or has started up) a website that judges MOCs
at http://www.bricksofdesign.com/ . Why they would need to upload a series
of pics of one MOC that was arleady on brickshelf is a mystery to me.