 General / 36806
Re: Mixed DUPLO/System MOC (was Re: LEGO stops DUPLO)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.duplo
Date:
Wed, 15 May 2002 16:29:15 GMT

In lugnet.general, Greg Perry writes:
Here's an MOC of mine that is a mixture of DUPLO and System elements:

Brickenbloom House & Gardens:

Very cool, very detailed, and very big- I love it!  It's great to see this
kind of thing done so well.

--
Tony Hafner
www.hafhead.com