 General / 36794
Re: LEGO stops DUPLO
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.duplo
Date:
Wed, 15 May 2002 06:22:54 GMT

In lugnet.general, Rob Doucette writes:
Just got back from Disney this weekend.  The LIC (which is undergoing
serious renovation, the entire outdoor are is cordoned off) has lots of
*NEW* Duplo train stuff including cars with silver (not chrome) wheels and
what I believe were sound effect bricks similar to the myBot stuff.

Sounds good!  I've been looking for info on these for several weeks now,
thanks for posting.  Are they still compatible with the existing Duplo trains?

I have some product inserts, I'll try to scan them and post to BrickLink.

Please do, would be much appreciated.

FUT .duplo

Thanks
Deidre