 General / 36784
Re: LEGO stops DUPLO
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.duplo
Date:
Tue, 14 May 2002 03:43:51 GMT

While my interest in DUPLO is pretty small, the fact that Lego is dropping
it is both encouraging and discouraging.  Are they doing it to optimize
their products for the current market?  Or are they just writing off an old
system that is losing them money?
In lugnet.general, Arne Lykke Nielsen writes:
It has just been annonced on the Danish News, that Lego has stopped making
DUPLO. A new concept for the 2-6 year old children, Explorer, will be
introduced this autumn.
No more DUPLO?!? My 3 year old niece will be devastated, she loves her DUPLO!

Arne Lykke Nielsen, Copenhagen