 General / 36800
Re: Stealing Brickshelf MOC's
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 15 May 2002 12:48:12 GMT

"Brad Mittelstedt" <viffer@cox.net> wrote in message
news:Gw52ot.52B@lugnet.com...

This is a very rough sample of what I am kind of shooting for.  As it • stands,
the logo is on crooked, smudged ( I was in alpha testing and didnt want to • wait
for it to dry) and not even cut out properly.  I was shooting for content
rather then high quality right now. (I am NOT HAPPY with Avery "Clear" • labels!
More like smoked colored scotch tape.  Looks great on white tiles, but • the
rest like @$#@ )

Unfortunately I also tried the "Clear" Avery labels, definitely a misnomer,
but finally managed to track down some perfectly clear sticky A4 sheets that
work. You can see where to get them in this post:

   http://news.lugnet.com/loc/uk/?n=8052

Jennifer