 General / 36810
Re: Stealing Brickshelf MOC's
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 15 May 2002 18:01:57 GMT

Well, glad to see everything was worked out, but my question is why did he
not try to get the ok to use them? I know there have been times where I
wanted to contact the owner of a pic to ask a question, tell how great I
think it is, or something along those lines. I can usually get their email
by searching for them here on Lugnet. But sometimes the name on the
Brickshelf account will not match up with any names here, so then I am outta
luck. This is why I think Brickshelf needs a 'contact' link, it would come
in handy.

But anyway - I am drifting... Did he try to get the ok to use them on his
site? It would have saved alot of confusion and misunderstandings..

Mark P
http://landofbricks.com

Nope, Cody did not ask the permission of the two VLC members. It looks like
an okay site so far, so Cody keep up the good work and just link to pictures
in the owner's gallery or ask permission before you post them to another
site. I'm glad this time the issue got more attention than it did before.