 General / 36786
36785  |  36787
Subject:
Stealing Brickshelf MOC's
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 15 May 2002 04:24:38 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Recently two of the Vancouver Lego Club members have had images of their
MOC's taken from their own galleries, and uploaded with no credit to
someone's personal gallery. Why specifically two members of the VLC have
been selected I don't know. As a third party watching the reaction from my
fellow local AFOL's, I know I would be upset if someone took a whole gallery
of mine and uploaded it to their personal collection on brickshelf. I won't
name the parties involved, but if you look in the brickshelf recent galery
it's pretty obvious.