 General / 30419
Re: LEGO General/Harry Potter Rant (Was - Re: Harry Potter Creator box art)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Mon, 21 May 2001 23:35:45 GMT

Nephilim wrote:

In lugnet.harrypotter, Ken Dowd writes:
Hagrid's body did look like a brick in the box art for the PC game, but look
at the pic of Hagrid posted by Monica Wilbur a few posts back - note his arm
- that's a Creator-fig arm (and yes, that means his head/hair/beard will be
one big glued-together lump).

Remember Charlie Brown running at the football, just to have Lucy
pull it away?      "Aauuauuauruauuuauugggh!!!!"  (Whomp)

OK, I hate that Hagrid figure, if this is true.  That hair and beard
would have made a wonderful minifig accessory.  Crossing my fingers.

Although it's a bummer that the Hagrig head and hair are not minifig
compatible, I think it's good that they are Creator fig scale, since
Hagrid should be significantly larger. It will be a real bummer if
Hagrid isn't a Creator Fig though. Of course it would be nifty if the
Creator figures would be customizable, I understand why they are done
the way they are, and given the limitations they are decent (the only
freedom of motion they don't have that Fabuland has is that the head
just swivels instead of being a ball joint).

Frank