 General / 30420
Re: A Question Regarding Sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 22 May 2001 00:26:19 GMT

"Jason Sutherland" <jasonsutherland5@cs.com> wrote in message
news:GDpJ05.KM4@lugnet.com...
Hello all,

I have always wondered the following regarding what other people do with • their
sets:

If you have a set, do you keep all of it's pieces together and not use • them for
other things, or do you just mix all the parts in with your other pieces • and
know you have the set because you have the instructions?

Personally, I keep all my sets together(not built, but all the original • parts
with each other) and build only with parts that are either from duplicate • sets
or are pieces that I bought from Brickbay or something.  Perhaps this is a
stupid thing to wonder, but I've always been curious what others do.

Jason

For me it depends on how much I like the set itself.  I have a bunch of
older town sets that I keep separated in their own bag (or box if I have
it).  Most of my trains are kept separate as well as are the few Pirate
ships I have (actually they are all built sitting on top of a bookcase).
Everything else, particularly duplicates, gets sorted out and becomes my MOC
building stock.

Mike

http://www.nclug.net - North Carolina LEGO Users Group
http://www.nclug.net/ctb - Carolina Train Builders