 Harry Potter / 193
Re: Harry Potter Creator box art
Newsgroups:
lugnet.harrypotter
Date:
Sat, 19 May 2001 17:44:35 GMT

In lugnet.harrypotter, Matthew Gerber writes:
Christopher,

I don't know what's cooler, that you got HP info or that you went to E3.
After leaving LA a few years ago, I haven't attended again.

Yeah E3 is always a blast! I've gone 4 of the last 6 years (two year break
while the show was in Atlanta). Definitely one of the perks of having been
in the gaming industry is going to E3 and checking out all the cool new
stuff. I actually won a GameBoy Advanced from Nintendo this year!!

Anyway, I'm getting a broken image link on your page at geocities. You might
need to check it, or it might just be me.

Go ahead and try it again. It's up now.

CP
www.geocities.com/loch_forest/hpbox.html