 Harry Potter / 205
Re: Harry Potter Creator box art
Newsgroups:
lugnet.harrypotter
Date:
Sat, 19 May 2001 21:39:45 GMT

sheree rosenkrantz wrote:
I think the round sign is from Fabuland, also Mickey Mouse.

Of course you are right about the sign originating in Fabuland.
[Fabuland 3662 grey, 3682 grey, 3675 red, 3719 yellow - all in 1987]
The sign itself is not in MM.  You might be thinking of the FL grey street
lamp which is in MM 4166 or the FL white sign post column which is in 4167.

The sign is also used in white in a Belville set (the princess's
bedroom).

Frank