 Harry Potter / 201
Re: Harry Potter Creator box art
Newsgroups:
lugnet.harrypotter
Date:
Sat, 19 May 2001 20:06:52 GMT

Matthew Gerber wrote:
Hagrid - Is it my imagination or is he just big brick with Creatorfig arms
and a head (admitedly with a really neat hair/beard piece)

Yea, that looks weird. Looks like a Creator head (though I'm not sure if
it's got the sculpted nose).

Kids - Capes with stars? What's the deal with that? Yuck!

Well, don't the capes in the stores have stars on them? I like it. I've
got plenty of plain black and brown ones.

Frank