 Harry Potter / 212
Re: Harry Potter Creator box art
Newsgroups:
lugnet.harrypotter
Date:
Sun, 20 May 2001 04:43:01 GMT

In lugnet.harrypotter, Christopher Pisciotti writes:
IF this Hogwarts Express IS a game

It's not a Hogwart's Express game or a set. It's the box for the PC title,
LEGO Creator Harry Potter. It is in the same line as the rest of the LEGO
Creator series of PC titles.

Sorry for being imprecise. When I said "game" I meant "computer game" or, as
you call it, even more precisely, PC title. E3 doesn't have much in the way
of board games I don't think so I was shortcutting. (the moniker is "gamers"
so game by itself is understood to mean
PC/Mac/Palm/handheld/console/arcade/etc. game, that is, some sort of
computer electronic game that a gamer plays)

++Lar