 Harry Potter / 213
Re: Harry Potter Creator box art
Newsgroups:
lugnet.harrypotter
Date:
Sun, 20 May 2001 04:48:19 GMT

In lugnet.harrypotter, Shiri Dori writes:
In lugnet.harrypotter, Larry Pieniazek writes:
IF this Hogwarts Express IS a game, not a set, then none of these elements
are necessarily going to be part of the other sets.

I don't think anyone is assuming that *this* box art is for a set. It looks
like the other Creator games. I think people are assuming, however, that
*most* pieces - at least the minifig-related ones - will appear in the sets.

Yes, good point! I misread the original posts but on reflection, I see what
you are saying.

That's not to say that the train pieces neccessarily do... :-(

Ever the optimist, I would put a :-) there rather than a :-( because I can
hope for something rather better than that somewhat (understatement alert)
hohum loco referenced from the computer game box. A loco that looked like
the one from the movie set would be nice. But, of course, that would require
new train wheels. And I know how likely THAT is.

But I can still hope.

And I *hope*
that's not what Hogwarts (the castle) looks like.

Me either. But if the castle age range is 6 same as the game, it may be all
you castle guys get.. warmed over KK, complete with large wall sections, etc.