 General / 29494
Re: Creator is here!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 9 Apr 2001 18:08:09 GMT

Yeah I've seen some of those new sets.
Why do they treat us LDrawers like this? Those creatorfigs (or how about
midifigs? I think so) will cause us a lot of sweat.

<sigh>
/Tore

Frank Filz wrote:

The Creator figures are just under 6 bricks tall, which makes them
taller than Fabuland figures. They look decent, and could make good
giants for minifig creations. One bad thing is that the hands do not
rotate. The heads are not on the ball joint of almost every other large
scale LEGO figure, so they only rotate. The heads are mildly sculpted,
but are still LEGO flesh yellow (i.e. plain ole yellow). The torso
printing is nicely detailed, and printed front and back. The figures do
not come apart at all (I haven't pulled real hard on anything yet, but a
good tug won't loosen anything). I suspect these figures will go over
well with younger kids.

Frank