 General / 29293
Re: Creator is here!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.reviews
Date:
Sun, 1 Apr 2001 05:47:15 GMT

In lugnet.general, Sheree Rosenkrantz writes:
Looking at the picture
http://guide.lugnet.com/set/?q=4176_1&v=z
In the pile to the right, I think I see a RED picket fence too.  Is this
correct?  If so how many?  Would be nice to get both red and yellow picket
fences in the same set.

Nope, I have no idea what that part might be, I don't see anything it could be
which is in the set.

Frank