 General / 29295
Re: Creator is here!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.reviews
Date:
Sun, 1 Apr 2001 06:54:34 GMT

In lugnet.general, Frank Filz writes:
sheree rosenkrantz wrote:

In lugnet.general, Frank Filz writes:
I went by Zany Brainy (in Raleigh NC) tonight to use my $5 off a $20
purchase coupon.

ZB didn't send me a coupon this time.  Maybe it's lost in the mail.  When
does it expire?

April 1. The Zany Brainy in Raleigh had a bunch at the counter (I may
actually go by tomorrow and see if they are handing out coupons and pick
up another copy of 4176).

Frank

Frank,
   Thanks for the heads up on the Creator sets. I went to my local Zany
Brainy here in Charlotte this afternoon and found them just putting 4175 and
4176 out on the shelf. As I was looking at them an employee told me that
they were going to be on sale in this Thursdays (4/5?) flyer. I asked what
the prices would be but he didn't know. So, I used my $5.00 coupon to buy
4175 and will return next weekend to get 4176 on sale.

Ken