 General / 29292
Re: Creator is here!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.reviews
Date:
Sun, 1 Apr 2001 04:18:33 GMT

In lugnet.general, Frank Filz writes:
I went by Zany Brainy (in Raleigh NC) tonight to use my $5 off a $20
purchase coupon. Wondering what I would buy, I found two Creator sets,
4175 Adventures With Max and Tina, $19.99, 220 pcs, 2 Creator figs; and
4176 The Race of the Year, $24.99, 325 pcs, 3 Creator figs.

<snip>

3 yellow 1x4x2 picket fences
various other bits which I don't feel like typing in

Looking at the picture
http://guide.lugnet.com/set/?q=4176_1&v=z
In the pile to the right, I think I see a RED picket fence too.  Is this
correct?  If so how many?  Would be nice to get both red and yellow picket
fences in the same set.

sheree

This set builds three race cars and a small building, or you can browse
the idea book for more ideas.

<snip>

Frank