 General / 29291
29290  |  29292
Subject:
Desktop wallpapers: hi-res closeup photos
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish.photography, lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 1 Apr 2001 03:36:03 GMT

I've been having a bit of fun with my camera taking super-close up photos of
LEGO pieces:
Please LMKWYT!  If you have any suggestions for other subjects or compositions,
I'd love to hear them.
--Bram

Bram Lambrecht
bram@cwru.edu