 Publishing / Photography / 43
RE: Desktop wallpapers: hi-res closeup photos
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish.photography
Date:
Sun, 1 Apr 2001 18:49:01 GMT

Larry Pieniazek writes:
Thanks. I for one would like to see some photos at this scale of
new (fresh out of the parts bags) parts to factor out how many of
the little specs, irregularities, etc are introduced by handling
or wear. Maybe some of these are (although I'm assuming the spacemen
figs aren't) but you didn't say.

Only the green plate (a 4x4 car roof from the Pod Race) is a new piece.  Of
course, that's a bad example since there are no edges and the picture got
slightly overexposed.  I have somewhat of a lack of brand new parts.  If you
wish to change that, I am accepting donations :)
--Bram

Bram Lambrecht
bram@cwru.edu
http://home.cwru.edu/~bxl34/