 Publishing / Photography / 36
Re: Desktop wallpapers: hi-res closeup photos
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish.photography
Date:
Sun, 1 Apr 2001 08:02:24 GMT

In lugnet.publish.photography, Bram Lambrecht writes:
I've been having a bit of fun with my camera taking super-close up photos of
LEGO pieces:
Please LMKWYT!  If you have any suggestions for other subjects or compositions,
I'd love to hear them.
--Bram

Bram Lambrecht
bram@cwru.edu
http://home.cwru.edu/~bxl34/

Bram,
Plain and simple, *you are the man!* wow! So simple, but so great, lol.
Mark