 General / 29313
Re: Creator is here!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.reviews
Date:
Mon, 2 Apr 2001 07:08:35 GMT

In lugnet.general, Frank Filz writes:
I went by Zany Brainy (in Raleigh NC) tonight to use my $5 off a $20
purchase coupon. Wondering what I would buy, I found two Creator sets,
4175 Adventures With Max and Tina, $19.99, 220 pcs, 2 Creator figs; and
4176 The Race of the Year, $24.99, 325 pcs, 3 Creator figs.

These sets look to be the replacement for Freestyle/Basic. They have the
complete parts list on the side.

I got the 4119 (transparent bricks) at Legoland CA about 2 weeks ago. There
ws nothing special about it, just a few 2x2 transparent bricks that I have
never seen before (not that that means anything, lol). The book was really
neat - great ideas and they show how to make every letter, cool! The book
was the main reason I got the set, but the fact that I could have gotten a
blue tub for a few dollars more irked me a little. I got no figs (although I
do not like the sounds of the new "mini"-figs) and no other special or new
parts. I am looking foward to the other sets, looks like they have cool parts.
Mark