 General / 29328
Re: Creator is here!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Mon, 2 Apr 2001 18:57:23 GMT

In lugnet.general, Ken Dowd writes:
*snip*
Frank,
  Thanks for the heads up on the Creator sets. I went to my local Zany
Brainy here in Charlotte this afternoon and found them just putting 4175 and
4176 out on the shelf. As I was looking at them an employee told me that
they were going to be on sale in this Thursdays (4/5?) flyer. I asked what
the prices would be but he didn't know. So, I used my $5.00 coupon to buy
4175 and will return next weekend to get 4176 on sale.

Ken

Just a followup on my earlier post. I received the new Zany Brainy flyer in
the mail today. While the two Creator sets are listed inside, they are not
on sale as the ZB employee had indicated. :( However, there are two older
sets that are on sale: Duplo set 2914 Rescue Base and System set 6160 Sea
Scorpion.
Prices are good from 4/5-4/14.

Ken