 General / 26720
Re: Do you sneak LEGO into the house?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 18 Jan 2001 01:46:00 GMT

In lugnet.general, Duane Hess writes:
I know that a thread came up about sneaking LEGO sets into the shopping
cart, but my question is: Do you sneak LEGO sets into the house?

Have you ever gone to the store, bought a set (OK. Several sets), took them
home, left them in the garage where nobody is inclined to look, hidden the
receipt and taken them to your building area when the coast was clear?

Just wondering....

-Duane

Yes. (Hanging head in shame) Yes, I have.

For duplicate sets, I would remove them from the boxes and sneak the pieces
in the house in a Walmart bag or something, and then dump them in with parts
that need to be sorted so as to go unnoticed. I've been successful so far.
If my wife decides to read LUGnet I'm busted!

And this boasting about wives who are also addicted - is that a great
argument for cloning, or what!

Bill