 General / 26684
Re: Do you sneak LEGO into the house?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 17 Jan 2001 20:30:18 GMT

In article <G7BDrJ.EDD@lugnet.com>, Duane Hess <DNJHESS@ZDNETMAIL.COM> wrote:
I know that a thread came up about sneaking LEGO sets into the shopping
cart, but my question is: Do you sneak LEGO sets into the house?

Never. I have never snuck Lego into my domicile.

...I live alone. :)

-JDF
--
J.D. Forinash                                     ,-.
foxtrot@cc.gatech.edu                            ( <