 General / 26715
Re: Do you sneak LEGO into the house?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 18 Jan 2001 01:12:14 GMT

In lugnet.general, Sheree Rosenkrantz writes:
In lugnet.general, Martin Scragg writes:
plus I don't complain about the amount of fabric she has.
Quilter?  Fabric and Lego are very compatible.  2 kinds of heaven.  Rotary
cutters, omnigrid mats, and multi shape plexiglass rulers...and then the
Lego, bricks, plates and figures...  Storage is a problem for both!

Yes she is, plus doll house mad as well (I also don't complain about these
either).  She also likes to play with Lego, but doesn't have enough time due
to all the other stuff she does.  We don't have a normal house as such, just
a bunch of hobby rooms tied together with a kitchen, bedrooms etc.

Martin