 General / 26658
26657  |  26659
Subject:
Do you sneak LEGO into the house?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 17 Jan 2001 15:59:43 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

I know that a thread came up about sneaking LEGO sets into the shopping
cart, but my question is: Do you sneak LEGO sets into the house?

Have you ever gone to the store, bought a set (OK. Several sets), took them
home, left them in the garage where nobody is inclined to look, hidden the
receipt and taken them to your building area when the coast was clear?

Just wondering....

-Duane