 General / 26679
Re: Do you sneak LEGO into the house?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 17 Jan 2001 18:58:38 GMT

In lugnet.general, Ben Gatelle writes:
In lugnet.general, James Brown writes:
In lugnet.general, Duane Hess writes:
I know that a thread came up about sneaking LEGO sets into the shopping
cart, but my question is: Do you sneak LEGO sets into the house?

Nope.  That's the advantage of having a wife as hooked as I am.  The only
Lego I have to sneak into the house are presents. :)

James

Nope.  That's the advantage of being single, though I think I link James's
advantage better.
Ben

Who wouldn't?

Rich (still looking for someone who appreciates me for my collection)

--
Have Fun! C-Ya!

Legoman34

*****
Legoman34 (Richard W. Schamus)... (My views do not necessarily express the
views of my employer...)

BRICKFEST 2001 IS JUST AROUND THE CORNER... START MAKING PLANS TODAY.

Card carrying LUGNET MEMBER: #70
Visit http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Castle/1334
...(the wait is over...)
..."The only thing we have to fear, is fear itself." ...
*****