 General / 26853
Re: Do you sneak LEGO into the house?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 20 Jan 2001 01:01:59 GMT

In the grand scheme of things my hobby isn't that expensive compared to
others (golf, racing, etc.) and it doesn't keep me away from home for long
periods of time (like golf, which I love to play, does).
Yeah. The best way to keep a non lego fan happy with your purchases is
to say "would you rarther I did xxx" where xxx is something that the non
lego fan knows is more expensive than lego (golf, say)