 General / 26708
Re: Do you sneak LEGO into the house?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 18 Jan 2001 00:06:18 GMT

In lugnet.general, James Brown writes:
Heh.  No doubt about it - I'm a lucky guy.

Same here. Except I'm a lucky *girl*. ;-)  Chris and I actually met through
lego (thru lugnet, in fact)!

Our biggest thing is that we don't have anyone to hold us in check - we have
twice the 'impulse buying' problem!  Some of you guys out there can at least
use the excuse of your non-Lego spouse to hold down the worst of your
spending excesses...

Hmm, well, that might prove to be a problem...

Rich (still looking for someone who appreciates me for my collection)

Well, I don't know about that, but if you ever need someone to appreciate
your collection for you, just let me know. :)

LOL!

-Shiri