 General / 26677
Re: Do you sneak LEGO into the house?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 17 Jan 2001 18:34:25 GMT

In lugnet.general, James Brown writes:
In lugnet.general, Duane Hess writes:
I know that a thread came up about sneaking LEGO sets into the shopping
cart, but my question is: Do you sneak LEGO sets into the house?

Nope.  That's the advantage of having a wife as hooked as I am.  The only
Lego I have to sneak into the house are presents. :)

James

Nope.  That's the advantage of being single, though I think I link James's
advantage better.
Ben