 General / 26668
Re: Do you sneak LEGO into the house?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 17 Jan 2001 17:27:41 GMT

Duane Hess at DNJHESS@ZDNETMAIL.COM wrote:

I know that a thread came up about sneaking LEGO sets into the shopping
cart, but my question is: Do you sneak LEGO sets into the house?

Have you ever gone to the store, bought a set (OK. Several sets), took them
home, left them in the garage where nobody is inclined to look, hidden the
receipt and taken them to your building area when the coast was clear?

Just wondering....

-Duane

Hi, my name's Mark, and I'm a LEGO Maniac.

Yeah, I've done it, if only to avoid the "how many LEGO sets do you need?"
comments.

For the sake of household harmony, it's usually better not to counter with
"How many pairs of shoes do you need?" ;^)

~Mark "Muffin Head" Sandlin
--
Mark's Lego Creations
http://www.nwlink.com/~sandlin/lego