 General / 26721
Re: shop-at-home mosaics in color?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 18 Jan 2001 01:49:16 GMT

Luis Villa wrote:

I've been sloppy about following non-mindstorms lego stuff over the last couple
of months, and just found out about the new mosaic kit. Has there been any word
(either here or in some of the other relevant newsgroups) about any plans by
TLG to introduce a color version? Long story short, I'd really like to have a
color kit and can wait until next Christmas if one is in the works, but if not,
I'd like to get a B&W one ASAP. Thanks!

No color version. What I'm wondering is if anyone posted a picture to
get an even distribution of the 5 greys. I need to order my lifetime
supply of white, grey, and black 1x1 plates sometime...

Frank