 General / 26734
Re: shop-at-home mosaics in color?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 18 Jan 2001 06:37:33 GMT

Why not just edit the picture to get an even number?

--
Kenneth A. Drumm Ph.D.
"Frank Filz" <ffilz@mindspring.com> wrote in message
Luis Villa wrote:

I've been sloppy about following non-mindstorms lego stuff over the last • couple
of months, and just found out about the new mosaic kit. Has there been • any word
(either here or in some of the other relevant newsgroups) about any • plans by
TLG to introduce a color version? Long story short, I'd really like to • have a
color kit and can wait until next Christmas if one is in the works, but • if not,
I'd like to get a B&W one ASAP. Thanks!

No color version. What I'm wondering is if anyone posted a picture to
get an even distribution of the 5 greys. I need to order my lifetime
supply of white, grey, and black 1x1 plates sometime...

Frank