 General / 25194
Re: How do you view your LEGO collection?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 11 Dec 2000 18:22:03 GMT

My answer is definitely A, having been hooked by Evil Stevie and his Pirate
Game. www.io.com/~sj/PirateGame.html

It's typefied by a conversation I had with my very patient wife.

Her: Why are you so concerned about the boxes?
Me: I dunno, in case I ever sell them off.
Her: (Deadpan) Do you really expect to ever sell any of these off?
Me: Uh. No.

Sean

In lugnet.general, Eric Kingsley writes:
Do you view your LEGO collection as an investment in your...

A.  Mental Well-being.  (Its just something you have fun with).
B.  A financial investment that should increase in value over time.
C.  A tool for financial gain (you sell your creations and/or parts)
D.  Other
E.  Some combination of the above.

<Snip>

Anyone have any thoughts or am I just crazy and most everyone just uses their
LEGO for the same reasons I do?

Eric Kingsley

The New England LEGO Users Group
http://www.nelug.org/