 General / 25119
Re: How do you view your LEGO collection?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 8 Dec 2000 20:46:57 GMT

In lugnet.general, James Brown writes:
In lugnet.general, Eric Kingsley writes:
Do you view your LEGO collection as an investment in your...

A.  Mental Well-being.  (Its just something you have fun with).
B.  A financial investment that should increase in value over time.
C.  A tool for financial gain (you sell your creations and/or parts)
D.  Other
E.  Some combination of the above.

I'm pretty much 100% A.  Something for me to have fun with, and something to
pass on to my kids in the future.  :)

Mostly the same here.  I will confess that I get a certain amount of happy
from having rare parts.  I'm not certain exactly where it comes from,
possibly a mild selfish streak, but it's there just the same.

Yes!  That's exactly what I feel about my rare parts - just couldn't say it as
well as James has.  I've been trying to express myself in another newsgroup,
but was having problems.  :)

Bryan