 General / 25144
Re: How do you view your LEGO collection?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 9 Dec 2000 10:13:48 GMT

Thomas Main wrote:

I would answer this way:

a:  70%
c:  15% (I sell old sets to finance more brick purchases)
z:  15% (z would be the nostalgia of collecting the sets of my childhood
and sets from the past that were well designed)

I previously said 100% A, but now I can say it includes Z here. I love
to have the sets from my childhood dreams. But this is also coincided by
A, isn't it?

Selçuk