 General / 22726
Re: Is LEGO killing off the very concept of a Theme?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 3 Oct 2000 21:28:11 GMT

"Bradley Dale" <dinosauria_ca@yahoo.ca> wrote in message
5.  Box changes that seem out of the theme.  A Knights Kingdom box doesn't • look
like a Castle box, and that is just wrong.

I like the old boxes just as much as anyone else. But I doubt we will ever
see styrofoam lined boxes with flip open lids ever again. It is what is in
the box (set design, parts, etc) that is more important to me.

Bryan Kinkel