 General / 21909
Re: Anyone heard this story yet?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 9 Sep 2000 16:33:39 GMT

On Sun, 3 Sep 2000 04:02:11 GMT, "Franklin W. Cain" <fwcain@yahoo.com>
wrote:

In lugnet.general, Andrew Tyrone writes:

Jar Jar Binks the minifgure is not bad.

Well, everything *BELOW* the neck anyways :^)

Tan minifig parts are useful.

Oh, really...  >;-)
How is the Gungan/Jar-Jar *head* useful?
How useful is having *dozens* of Gungan heads?

They're great for that pothole in the driveway!
:^)

Franklin

(PS: I *do* use the Jar-Jar *torso* for certain critters
I make for CastleWorld or Pirates, FWIW...)

Being a Castlehead when I first saw the SW minifigs I thought, "cool.
peasants!"  When I first showed my brother the first landspeeder I
picked up the line was, "look! peasants!"  that brought out a groan
from him :^)

Mike
--
All other themes are just spare parts for Castle!