 General / 21602
Re: Anyone heard this story yet?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 31 Aug 2000 21:42:42 GMT

In lugnet.general, Dave Schuler writes:

And to human ears, too.  We've all heard the semi-apocryphal story that
George let his kid name some characters when George's strained creative juices
had run sour.

Er, I've been under the impression that he began letting his kids write the
scripts when his creative juices went sour.  No wait, that must be
apocrypha...Jedi came out before the wee progidies were born.