 General / 21594
Re: Anyone heard this story yet?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 31 Aug 2000 20:36:01 GMT

In lugnet.general, Dave Schuler writes:

At least in that case Lucasfilm would have to recognize that Jar Jar is a
pretty god-awful name

For a human, yeah.

(and, I would submit, possibly the worst character in
all of science fiction).

I don't know about that, but I doubt Lucasfilm would be comfortable with a
corporate partner taking that position in any kind of official way.

eric