 General / 2121
Re: TLG is loosing money!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 20 Jan 1999 13:11:36 GMT

Alex Wetmore wrote in message <916762648.707732@phred.org>...

While this is true Brio hasn't kept everything the same.  When I was a kid
Brio trains didn't have any plastic parts (mostly wood with metal for the
magnets).  Today's trains have a lot of plastic and  feel cheaper then the
ones from the 70s, although the price is still astronomical.

Ah. Seems I've only seen old Brio about then... my mistake. I guess I see
the inside of my doctor's waiting room too often!

Steve
Why not visit Llegogogoch?
http://mis.fortunecity.com/lego/