 General / 2091
2090  |  2092
Subject:
TLG is loosing money!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 19 Jan 1999 07:47:46 GMT

This morning, I read in the newspaper that TLG Denmark will have to "dumb"
1,000 of its 10,000 workers due to bad commercial results! TLG itself is not
in great danger, but it has lost a lot of customers to electronic toys and
computergames.
IMHO: perhaps Town Jr. has something to do with it?
Could it be that we will have to tell our (grand)children of the good ol'days,
when there was this building toy called Lego?
I hope not!