 General / 20158
Re: Building the A10 Thunderbolt "Warthog"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build, lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 17 Jul 2000 23:47:36 GMT

In lugnet.build, Marc Cook writes:
Well beyond a microfig scale A10 I cannot find any other folks who have built • a
minifig scale version.  Has anyone built one and has pictures?  I'm off to
build one myself but just wondered what the competition has?

- Marc
http://www.netpresonic.com/lego/

(and lots more debating ensued...)

I may have the answer to this whole thing. In the most recent fire station
set and possibly the coast guard station (sorry I don't have the numbers),
there is a new helicopter canopy that might be perfect for the front of the
cockpit. It's kinda hard to describe, so you're going to have to look in the
catalog. If you know what I'm talking about and can describe it, please do. I
think it's the best for the situation.

-Jeremiah-