 General / 17675
Re: Scans of 1960's ads
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.fabuland
Date:
Wed, 26 Apr 2000 00:58:37 GMT

Tore Eriksson <tore.eriksson@mbox325.swipnet.se> wrote in message
news:3905A9C6.330EB20C@mbox325.swipnet.se...
Really nice scans! I hate to promote myself, but have you seen my scans of • Lego ads?
http://www.geocities.com/CapeCanaveral/Launchpad/4405/scans.htm

/Tore

Thank you for scans!  They are all wonderful, but my favorite is:
http://www.geocities.com/CapeCanaveral/Launchpad/4405/scans/lka_7941.jpg
It is always a treat to see more Fabuland.
Feel free to "promote yourself " any time.   We all benefit!

sheree