 General / 17621
17620  |  17622
Subject:
Scans of 1960's ads
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 25 Apr 2000 01:55:46 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Hi:

I just finished scanning all of my 1960's Lego ads (well all 5
of them!) and thought that they came out good enough to post.
Temporarily they are secretly embedded in my Technic site at:

http://w3.one.net/~hughesj/technica/history/history_60.html

I finally figured out how to properly tile multiple scans into
1 image. Let me know what you think and if you have any more
information or corrections please let me know.

Thanks

Jim